Business Support (Small Business Owners)
Business Support Response & Recovery Team Membership and Roles
The Response & Recovery Team is chaired by Adams County Director of Economic Development Ryan Nalty, who is responsible for managing the effort and supporting the core team and larger Response & Recovery Team to move the work forward. The Response & Recovery core team determines data baseline and provides support with high-level strategy. Learn more about the Business Support Response & Recovery Team.
Business Support Response & Recovery Team Targets
A baseline is currently in development around the business retention rate in Adams County. Specifically, the Response & Recovery Team will be considering:
- Trend over time of business retention over the last three years of data available
- Data that is disaggregated by sector and industry
- A forecast for 2020 business retention had COVID-19 not occurred
- Targets will be recommended based on the previous three years, disaggregated data, and the 2020 forecast.
- #1: Operations Mini-Grant
- #2: Technology Mini- Grant
- #3: Compliance Mini-Grant
- #4: Clear Communication of Information & Guidance
- #5: Safe and Open Marketing Campaign
- #6: COVID-19 Relief Loan (Colorado Enterprise Fund Loan Project)
- #7: Small Business Stabilization Program
- #8: AdCo To-Go Restaurant Campaign
- #9: Small Business Relief Program
Business Support Response & Recovery Team Subcommittee
- The ADCO Business and Industry Emergency Response Council (ERC) will gain an understanding of the challenges facing Adams County industries, businesses, and employees as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic and to identify potential policy and program solutions that can be implemented to assist in the immediate response efforts and eventual recovery. The ERC will also become a senior conduit to share business best-practices throughout the Adams County business community. Through this council, Commissioners are working to learn about what industries and employees are going through and how they are responding to this crisis in order to better understand what policies and programs can best serve the needs of the Adams County business community now and into the COVID-19 recovery.
Business Support Response & Recovery Team Big Wins
- Adams County has over 700 applications for the three mini-grants for small businesses seeking support to re-open and ensure the safety of customers and employees.
Join This Effort
Participate in weekly Response & Recovery Team meetings on Thursdays, 2-3:30 p.m., via Zoom. Please RSVP on Constant Contact if you have not previously attended. To participate on specific subcommittees or for more information about the Response & Recovery Team, please contact Ryan Nalty.