If your program received partial funding, you are required to complete and submit a revised budget and project narrative.
This will allow you to make changes to your project due to reduced funding. Please note these changes should not change the intent of the overall project and are subject to approval.
Please complete and submit the following information via email to [email protected] within fourteen (14) calendar days of the date of this email.
- COVID-19 Grant Narrative & Budget Form
- Entity Information will be included in the agreement language. Entities must use this form.
- Project Narrative will be included in the agreement language. Language should not exceed 150 words. Entities must use this form.
- Project Budget will be included in the agreement language. Entities must use this form.
- Subrecipient Entity Wide Subaward Risk Assessment
- Entity’s Logo that may be used on public documents, social media, reports, etc. If your entity does not have a logo, please note that in your response.
- Organization 2022 W9
Only when these items are submitted will an agreement for the distribution of Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds (SLFRF), a part of the American Plan Act, be executed.
Once again, congratulations, and we look forward to working with you to ensure your success in improving the response and recovery from COVID-19 in Adams County.