The Community & Economic Development Department serves Adams County through an integrated and equitable approach to planning and community investment. We partner with neighborhoods, businesses, agencies, and others to bring about positive change for Adams County. Our direct responsibilities include economic development, community development, one-stop development services, land use and development review, building inspection, and environmental programs including oversight of oil and gas development. For more information, please consult the department’s menu.
Using the E-Permit Center, you can apply for, review, pay for, and print out building permits at any time from any computer or mobile device. In addition, residents and developers can use the E-Permit Center to schedule conceptual review meetings to get early input on more complex projects such as subdivisions and rezoning requests.
Other permits include:
- E-Permit Center: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Building Safety: email@example.com
- Adams County Building Safety Division will transition to a 4-10 schedule for building inspections. Building inspection scheduling will be available Tuesday-Friday and inspection hours will be 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Electrical inspections will continue to be offered Monday-Friday and inspections will be performed 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Planning & Zoning: CEDD-POD@adcogov.org
- CORA requests – Forms and contact information can be found at https://www.adcogov.org/colorado-open-records-act-cora.
More information about how to submit land use cases and building inspection information can be found on our E-Permit Center website.